Thursday, November 12, 2009

Pumpkin Carving Fun

Hey Calvin, you look like you're having fun. Let me take a picture of you carving your pumpkin.


Umm, okay, that's not quite what I had in mind. Let me see your face.

No, seriously, give me a big smile!


This time can you open your eyes?

Never mind. I'll just take a picture of your pumpkin.


Now see, Thomas is an obedient child. When I say, "Hey Thomas, look at the camera," he does!


I'm willing to overlook the fact that his murder victim pumpkin is a little disturbing.


Especially when he poses with it it like he's the one who just discovered the body. That's funny!


How about Dad? He's carving a special request from Katie.



Recognize this guy? If you're up on your Disney animated movies, you'll know that it's Mike Wazowski from "Monsters, Inc."


See, look how happy Katie is with Dad's creation. Doesn't she look excited? Hey Katie, let me get a picture with you smi. . . You know what? Never mind.


Happy Halloween, everyone!

1 comment:

Vern said...

I think Katie's, I mean Pauly's is the best.