Tuesday, October 28, 2008

You Pick a Title

What's a better title for this post, this one:
  • Another Fine Parenting Moment, Brought to You by PlayStation
or this one?
  • Mom and Dad Need to Keep the Volume Down So They Don't Disturb the Kids (No, Not THAT Way, You Perv!)

(The Scene: Thomas is calling home from school in the middle of the day.)

Thomas: Mom, can you come pick me up? I feel really crummy.

Mom: Are you sick, sweetie?

Thomas: Well, I think I'm just tired. I had a hard time falling asleep last night. You and Dad kept me up late when you were playing Rock Band.

4 comments:

glassGirl said...

How about
- Please Don't Call CPS, Sweetie
- Dear Abby, My Parents Won't Stop Playing Video Games
- Guess Our Blog's Secret Corporate Sponsor
- OK, But In Our Defense, There Are More Disturbing Things We Could Have Been Doing Loudly at That Hour

Lowe Family said...

Too funny. Did he mention that to his teacher? That's the best!

Vern said...

"Playing Rock Band" - is that what you're calling it now?

Mama D said...

This is so funny! I think Octavia has come up with some winner titles for you. This whole thing made me laugh. Thanks for making my day brighter!